Meet Our Staff
Dr. Steven Eickenberg
Chiropractic and Strength Training (CAST)
- Doctorate of Chiropractic (August 19, 2000) from the National University of Health Sciences (NUHS)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (December 1999) from the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Bachelors of Science (November 1998) from NUHS
- Biology major at the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse
- Academic All-American honors for college wrestling (1996)
- Chiropractic Physician: (2000-present)
- Employment attributes include:
- Chiropractic and Strength Training (2002 – present) – Clinic Director
- First Health Associates (2002-2005) – Associateship
- Jenkins Chiropractic (1997-2002)
- Associateship (2000-2002)
- NUHS externship (2000)
- Chiropractic assistant (1997-2000)
- Personal Trainer (2000- present)
- Rosemont Health and Fitness (2002-present)
- Prospect High School wrestling team (2002-2005)
- Arlington Cardinals wrestling team (2002-2005)
- Bartlett Park District (2000-2002)
- Streamwood Park District (2000-2002)
- Streamwood High School wrestling team (2000-2002)
- Physical Therapy Technician (Northern Illinois Medical Center/ Woodstock Memorial Hospital 1993-1994)
- Health insurance consultant/ broker (2012 – present)
Dr. Caroline Choi M.D.
Northwest Family Medicine
Dr Caroline Choi M.D. of Northwest Family medicine leads CAST’s Primary Care practice. Between her compassionate touch and her medical expertise, she is the perfect provider for the medical needs of you and your family. Whether you need a checkup or advice on treating a serious illness, Dr Caroline Choi M.D. has the brains and the heart to get you healthy.
Michael is a highly knowledgeable, progressive culinary professional with over 33 years of experience in the food industry as an executive chef. His extensive experience in the culinary arts industry includes menu planning for special dietary needs.
Sara Kraut PT, DPT, NCS
Board-Certified Neurologic Clinical Specialist
Sara received her B.A. in Spanish from the University of Iowa and her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science/The Chicago Medical School. She is the owner and director of Advanced Physical Therapy & Health Services (APTHS) which she opened in 2003. She is a board-certified Neurologic Clinical Specialist (NCS) through the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS). She joined the faculty of Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science in 2015 with an emphasis on clinical neuroscience. She currently specializes in the evaluation and treatment of neurological, orthopedic, and vestibular conditions, and has attended multiple continuing education courses in these areas. Sara successfully completed the APTA Vestibular Rehabilitation Competency-Based Course chaired by Susan Herdman. She is also a certified Clinical Instructor through the APTA. Sara travels nationally for North American Seminars providing c ontinuing education courses to other physical and occupational therapists, specifically for Pilates in Rehabilitation and the Evaluation and Treatment of Parkinson’s Disease. She is a certified Pilates Instructor and received her Pilates training through From The Center Pilates Studio in Chicago with Patrick O’Brien. Sara is also an AFAA-certified Group Exercise Instructor and an ACE-certified Personal Trainer. She is a sports enthusiast and an avid runner, having run several marathons. Sara is also fluent in Spanish. In her spare time, she enjoys having fun with her husband and 3 young children.
Jim Gebhardt CPT
- Personal Training
- Run Technique and Performance Training – Recreational Running
- Competitive 5K to Marathon
- Triathlon Training – All Levels
- Effective Programs for Time Limited Individuals
- Swim Instruction
- Cycling Coaching
- BSIE Industrial Engineering College of Chicago
- USA Triathlon Level 1 Coach
- Pose Running Technique
- Sub 3:00 marathoner in first attempt
- USAT All American Age Group Triathlete 2014-2015
- USAT Team USA Member 2015
- 100+ podium finishes
Dr. Cassie Nelson PT, DPT
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology and minors in Sociology and Spanish
Cassie graduated from Augustana College in 2013 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology and minors in Sociology and Spanish. She went on to attend Rosalind Franklin University where she received her Doctorate of Physical Therapy in 2016. In her academic career, Cassie has discovered interests in manual therapy techniques, sports medicine, aquatic physical therapy, and promoting health and fitness to members of the community. She endeavors to individualize her intervention strategies to best fit the unique goals of her patients by remaining up to date on evolving therapy methods and constructing effective and energetic treatment sessions. In her spare time, she enjoys reading fantasy/science fiction novels and improving her skills as a runner.
Kathy Rapajic CPT
Over 20 years Personal Training Experience
Dr. Lisa Taylor DPT
- Functional Movement Analysis
- Patient / Client Education
- Aquatic Exercise
- Kinesio Taping
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Health Studies
- Bachelor of Science – Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
- LOMA – Life Office Management Association
- FLMI – Fellow Life Management
- FFSI – Fellow, Financial Services Institute
- ARA – Associate, Reinsurance Administration
- PCS – Professional, Customer Service
- AAPA – Associate, Annuities Products Administration
- AIRC – Associate, Insurance Regulatory
- AIAA – Associate, Insurance Agency Administration
Insurance is confusing, that’s why you want to work with an Insurance consultant like myself who specializes in designing and implementing Health, Wellness and Medicare benefits for businesses and individuals. The primary goal is not to just sell you a plan but to determine what would be the best plan for you, make sure you understand what you are buying along with continually working with you by making adjustments to ensure you are properly covered at the best price available for years to come.
- Personal Training
- Yoga Instruction
Meher began practicing yoga in 2014. She had been taking group classes at a gym for a while, and wanted to try something new. Initially, she didn’t think that yoga was for her, but after taking her first yoga class, she realized Yoga challenged her in ways she has never experienced before; mind, body, and spirit. Ultimately, she fell in love with yoga sculpt.
As her practice strengthened, she was ever-amazed by the changes she experienced in both her physique and emotional states. As she was dealing with the stresses of the corporate world, a sense of balance came to her, as well as stronger muscles. Soon she knew that yoga was more than a hobby or even only a workout for her; she wanted to make it a way of life. She completed her yoga certification to deepen her practice and to have the opportunity to share her love of yoga with others.
Meher is the inventor of yoga.
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Bachelor of Science (Argosy University)
- Masters of Science (Argosy University)
Joe Vecchio is a personal trainer at CAST. He has over six years of experience in the fitness industry. Joe specializes in Strength Training, Circuit Training, and Personal Training. He is a Chicago native and has played soccer most of his life. Joe competed in Track and Field at the collegiate level. He graduated with honors and Distinction in Criminal Justice and received a B.A. in Criminal Justice & Sociology from Carthage College. During Joe’s free time, he continues to play soccer, and spend time with friends and family.
Linda is a certified Personal Trainer as well as a Master’s prepared nurse. She is focused on meeting clients where they are and supporting a journey to nutritional and/or physical fitness. To Linda, it is about feeling strong and healthy and being physically able to do the things you want to do.